We are a leading independent accountancy firm specialising in owner-managed businesses across Wales and the UK.
Due to continued growth in our tax department, we are seeking an experienced tax manager or director to join the Kilsby Williams team as a Partner. This is a fantastic opportunity to further your career by taking the next step on your journey to the top.
As a Partner, you will bring a wealth of experience, along with excellent time management, planning and project management skills. You will lead by example and carry on the high standards that clients have come to expect from a leading tax firm.
The Tax Partner’s duties will include:
- Working alongside the firm’s partners on tax planning and advisory work
- Providing technical and marketing support to the managing partner to expand the tax service offering
- Managing a team of staff, reviewing work and supporting their development
- Actively pursuing new business opportunities and representing the firm at business events
- 10 years’ post-qualification experience
- Corporate tax background with strong experience of owner managed businesses and SME related tax planning gained within a top 50 firm, large regional practice or tax consultancy firm.
- Delivering technical solutions with a commercial focus
- Broad awareness of all areas of tax
- ATT, CTA, ACA or ACCA with tax experience
What you get back from us
- Competitive partner salary
- Great working location with M4 links
- Flexible benefits reward package
- Annual bonus scheme
- Pension scheme
- Medical cover
If you are keen to secure a partner level role at a leading accountancy firm in Wales, please get in touch with Simon Tee, managing partner at Kilsby Williams – email@example.com / 01633 810 081.