Join the Kilsby Williams team
Whether you are looking to become an accountant or if you are qualified and looking for your next role, come and talk to us. We offer a career path with excellent experience and rewards. There should be no limit to your ambition.
- Tax Partner
- Audit and Accounts Manager
- Business Services Trainee
- Tax Assistant (training contract)
- Personal Tax Manager
Life at Kilsby
Our staff are our most valuable asset and the relationship we have with our employees is of the upmost importance to us as a business. We focus on attracting and retaining the right people to ensure that our customers receive the high-quality service they are accustomed to from us.
Whether you’re just starting out in the field, on your way up the ladder or getting close to the top, we want to be the ones to help you take the next step in your career, whilst providing a great working environment amongst a friendly, energetic team.
Although a local independent firm, we punch above our weight in terms of our clients, giving you unrivalled professional experience at every level of your career. Take a look at our case studies to find out more about our diverse client portfolio.
Rewards and Benefits
It’s always daunting to start a new job and finding a company that is the right fit for you can be challenging. We know that it’s not all about the day-to-day role, but the experience you gain, competitive salary and the company’s culture all play a part. We also go out of our way to add little touches that will make your work life rewarding in more ways than one.
- We love our annual European city weekend breaks – the whole team is invited and we always have a great time (Covid permitting!)
- We always pay overtime if you have to work out of hours, or you can have time off in lieu if you prefer
- We offer all employees medical health and critical illness cover
- We have a great bonus scheme!
- The team organises regular social events
- Christmas and Easter gifts for the whole team